top of page
SIX EASY STEPS TO MAKE A BOOKING TO HIRE THE HALL.........
1. Check availability of the village hall for the date(s) you require on the Calendar
2. Download the appropriate booking and hire agreement form, either
NHVH Hire Agreement Private NH Resident for private events such as a party or social group organised by someone living in Nether Heyford
NHVH Hire Agreement Private Non Resident for private events such as a party or social group organised by someone not living in Nether Heyford
NHVH Hire Agreement Business for business/commercial use, such as a fitness class, on an occasional or regular basis,
3. Please also download and read carefully.......
NHVH Standard Terms & Conditions of Hire
NHVH Safeguarding Policy
(Clicking on the underlined wording will download the relevant form to your computer)
4. Complete and sign the booking form and a copy of the Special Conditions of Hire. You can request a provisional booking while you confirm other arrangements. Please contact the booking secretary on 01327-342167 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Send the booking form and the booking deposit (when required - see hire agreement) to the Booking Secretary. Information about ways to pay is included on the hire agreement.
6. Your booking will be confirmed when the booking form and refundable deposit have been received.
bottom of page